Create that Festive feeling in your home with this stunning gift box! It includes our sell out Festive Spice Candle, our best selling Pine Tree wax melt and our Lyon wax burner. It also includes 2 tea lights!
Our Candles and Wax Melts are made using soy wax. Soy wax is biodegradable and non toxic, meaning that it doesn't release toxins in to the air.
We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and make sure that every product is tried and tested. Each wax melt has been hand made and hand poured from start to finish and we use only the best quality fragrances.
We hope you love our products as much as we do!
Candle Care & Safety
• Never leave a burning candle unattended
• Keep out of reach from children & pets and away from draughts
• Do not move while lit
• Do not burn for more than 3/4 hours at a time
• Use on a heat resistant surface
• Burn candles away from anything that could catch fire i.e curtains, carpets bedding etc.
• Keep the pool of wax free of wick trimmings and debris at all time.
• Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too hot or flickers repeatedly.
• Don't burn a candle all the way down. Stop burning a candle when there is 1/4 inch of wax left.